Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Play 360° Portable Speaker - - Bluetooth Enabled Small Package Full of Impeccable Features

I don’t usually get very excited about portable speakers. The reason for this is that while they are small enough to take with you, most of them have terrible sound. I’ve tried a number of them, and most of them barely outperform my phone, which isn’t worth the hassle. Nokia however, has piqued my interest with their new Play 360° portable speaker.







This device is packed with some pretty cool features, which make it seem like something worthwhile to keep around. It connects to your phone (or any other device) via Bluetooth or a standard stereo jack. It uses NFC, which allows you to pair it by simply tapping your device on the top of it. You can even pair two speakers together, and they will set themselves up as left and right channels. With 10 hours of battery life, I’d say that I’m sufficiently interested. The sound output would have to be pretty awesome to justify the $215 price tag, though. Look for these sometime in Q3 of this year.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...