Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CellBlaster UV Cell Phone Sanitizer - - Kills 99.9% of Harmful Germs, Viruses, and Bacteria From Your Mobile Phone

There can never be enough cleaning supplies in the world to keep up with how many germs there are. One of the biggest things that I hate touching on a consistent basis but have to is my phone. I know that may sound strange, but there are times in the day where I can run to the bathroom before washing my hands to touch my phone. Even though I might come out of the bathroom with more germs than I went in with just by touching the faucet.



Thankfully there are other germaphobes out there that feel my pain, and have created the CellBlaster UV Cell Phone Sanitizer. This device looks like a tin-foil lined makeup compact, but will bathe your phone in short wave ultraviolet light that is supposed to kill 99.9% of the germs, viruses, and bacteria that are lurking around on your mobile. It only takes 30 seconds, and even has a small gap to let you charge your phone whilst cleaning it. Multitasking is a beautiful thing. There isn’t a price on this bad boy just yet, but I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...