Saturday, May 1, 2010

Flying High With "Kites" - - Here Comes Barbra Mori Again in Another Bollywood Project


Is her love for Mumbai one of the reasons why she agreed to star in this next film? “Not just Mumbai, I love all the Indian people. They’re so lovely. They make me feel so much at home. In Bollywood Sussanne (Roshan) wanted me to meet every friend of hers. So she took me to a lot of places. We went partying all night at Shah Rukh Khan’s home. I met many actors and actresses but I can’t remember their names. They are all so warm.”

She wants to visit more of India. “ I want to visit Delhi and the Taj Mahal. I haven’t had time to do so as so far I’ve been to India only for work. Now I need to come back for a vacation. Then I’ll visit all the places I want to.”

The sizzling actress finds Mexican and Indian culture very similar yet different. “My brother has been living in India for the last one-and-a-half years. He’s a singer. Me? I sing too. But not professionally.”

About her first Bollywood film Kites, she says, “I’m not nervous. I’m excited. Kites is my first film for this part of the world. I had never watched Bollywood films before Kites. But after I realised I’d be part of Kites I really enjoyed watching some Bollywood films. I loved Hrithik’s film Lakshya.”

She brightens up at the mention of Hrithik. “I feel there’s a very special chemistry with him. I’ve done a lot of movies with many other actors but nothing like Hrithik.”

Barbara has just returned from the Maldives after a photo shoot with Hrithik. She says, “I love the place. In fact, we shot a sequence of Kites in the Maldives. But contrary to what people believe, I don’t enjoy being in the water.”

What she absolutely loves is acting. “I’ve a production company in Mexico. I’ve just produced a film in which I also star. I’m also putting up a restaurant in Mexico.”

She plans to do a film with Hrithik in Mexico. “Oh yes! I’d love to have him in Mexico for a film produced by me. He’s a great actor and beautiful human being and one good friend.”

As for the rumours about their link-up Barbara is not bothered. “Oh the media in Mexico is as active. Every time I do a movie they link me with my co-star. So I’m used to it. Kites is such an honest love story, every one who watches it would want to fall in love. That’s the best feeling in the world,” she adds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...