Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Golf Obsessed 'Notting Hill' Star Hugh Grant Keeps Going His Practice Even in The Midnight

Hugh Grant may be one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors but the actor is finding it difficult to get a girlfriend due to his golf obsession.



The 'Notting Hill' star said that he is so obsessed with the game that he sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night to practise his swing, the Daily Express reported.

Grant, 49, said that women find his love for the game a massive turn-off.

"When you say to a girl 'I play golf' her eyes glaze over. I do feel guilty about my golf. You know you're a sad case when you spend your spare time reading books on putting or going on YouTube to watch slow motion golf swings," the actor said.

Grant, who will next be seen in 'Did You Hear About The Morgans?' alongside 'Sex And The City' star Sarah Jessica Parker, said, "I'll get out of bed in the middle of the night and practise my swing in front of a mirror. I'm obsessed and it's destroying my life. Golf is an addiction."

The British actor dated actress Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years and socialite Jemima Khan for three years until they split in 2007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...