Sunday, August 23, 2009

Domino: Book of Decorating



Seriously, there's nothing I love more than flipping through a well-done magazine. Whether it's showcasing the hottest trends for fall, or seeing all the fabulous editorial photoshoots -- I love them! That's just one of the reasons I love going to the bookstore and picking up a couple home design mags. For around $20, I can imagine all the ways I could change my place - paint this/move that, etc! My favorite is Elle Decor, because they have celebrity homes that are simply unbelievable. For instance, last issue, they showed Anna Sui's abode - amazing prints and all! My favorite hardbound selection can sometimes be hard to find, but the Domino: Book of Decorating is great for determining your style, and solving different space solutions - like renting a tiny studio.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...