Thursday, January 13, 2011

“Wind It Up” Singer Gwen Stefani Signs Up With L’Oreal Paris


Glam girl Gwen Stefani is getting in on the cosmetics endorsement bandwagon by signing up with L’Oreal Paris. The mother to Kingston and Zuma said:

“I can’t believe I get to be one of the L’Oreal Paris girls. I love playing dress up, on stage or shooting videos, it’s always been one of my favorite parts of being in a band. To get to work with such a modern, talented group of people is really exciting. I’m a lucky, lucky girl,”

The “Wind It Up” singer joins Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Evangeline Lilly, and Penelope Cruz as the roster of beautiful spokesmodel.

Stefani’s first commercial is for the Infallible Le Rouge lip color that airs during Sunday’s (January 16th) Golden Globes ceremony.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...