Toshiba have all the plans to jump into the tablet market with its new 10.1-inch multi touchscreen tablet apparently powered by Android 3.0 (aka Honeycomb).
The Tablet offers a 1280 x 800 720p resolution as well as intelligent light sensors for adjusting the brightness of the screen according to the atmosphere. Android quick-key buttons for home, menu, back and search are located on the front of the device.
More specific specs of Toshiba Tablet are:
1. Varied choice of slip-resistant EasyGrip
2. Two speakers located on the ears of the device with SRS audio enhancements
3. Dual-core CPU with built-in Nvidia 1080p video processor
4. Microphone, headphone, mini-USB, USB 2.0, HDMI ports and a SD card slot
5. Front and rear cameras with 2 megapixel and 5 megapixel respectively
Toshiba tablet full of inspiring features, some of them mentioned above, the device is scheduled to be released this spring as per the official website but without any specific information about date and pricing.