Monday, November 1, 2010

Denise Borino-Quinn Dies at The Age of 46 Due to Liver Cancer - - She Got Lot of Fame From "The Sopranos"

Denise Borino-Quinn, who played a Mafia wife on "The Sopranos", died Wednesday after her long battle with liver cancer. The actress, who was just 46 years old, was a novice in the showbiz industry when she went to an open casting call in 2000. The "Sopranos" producers were looking for someone to play the role of Ginny, the wife of Johnny Sacrimoni.

Borino-Quinn attended the casting session with a friend and was surprised when she was picked out of the pool of 14,000 women. "I think I was in total shock when I got the call!" she told a Sopranos fan Web site. "I totally freaked out! My father must ?have called all our relatives that night! To this day I still can’t believe this happened to me."

When she wasn't acting, Borino-Quinn worked at a law firm in New Brunswick. Her husband Luke Quinn Jr., whom he married shortly before being cast on "The Sopranos", died last March.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...