TokyoFlash are re-releasing the Casio DataBank watch for a limited time. Described by the guys over there as “A true classic brought back to life”, the watch, as the previous versions did, allows you to store telephone numbers on it, perform calculations and wake yourself up with 5 programmable alarms.
The new upgraded style version comes in amber, ultra pink, natural green and aqua blue. Technical wise it has 13 languages built in allowing you to operate the watch in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Rumanian, Turkish and Russian.
Casio DataBank Specs
* Maximum wrist size: 230 mm (approx.)
* Case Dimensions: 37.4 mm x 50.4 mm x 12 mm
* Weight: 35 grams
* Water resistance: 3ATM
* Japanese and English instructions
* One year manufacturers warranty
* Telephone Number Memory Bank
* 8 column calculator function
* Stopwatch (1/100 seconds)
* 5 multiple alarms with snooze function
* Date mode
* 12/24 hour time
The cost of one of these beauties is $112.28 and they are available now over at TokyoFlash.