Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BIRD IDENTIFLYER - - IDENTIFY BIRDS BY THEIR SONGS AND COLORS WITH DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY


I was acquainted to bird watching when I was in school. It was compulsory, though I hated sitting quietly under a tree, holding a book, trying to figure out what bird was it. And to make things worse, the trip to the nearby jungle used to be on a weekend and we even had a midterm exam, which of course I never got through. Today, you people are lucky to have gadgets like the Bird Identiflyer.

With its advanced digital technology, it can identify 120 birds and 10 frogs by their songs and colors. I would have any day preferred paying $59.98, even in those days, than to get wacked each time by my prefect and those weekends I tell you. The only thing I earned is this name – bird watching, which we now use while checking out chicks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...