Monday, August 24, 2009

ThermPak Laptop Cooling Pad - - Much More Effective Than a Coolin Fan


I’m intrigued by this ThermPak laptop cooling pad technology. Primarily because it sounds too good to be true. I’m sceptical that something can move heat away from a laptop as effectively as a fan, but I’m willing to be convinced. Unfortunately the company refused to reply to my enquiry, so I’ll just have to remain doubtful. Around $27.92 depending on size.

ThermaPAK Laptop Cooling HeatShift Pad is the most effective solution against laptop computer heat. The HeatShift Pad performs better than fan based USB cooling devices. It uses ThermaPAK’s patented HeatShift Technology to dissipate heat away from your notbeook. It is made of a safe, laboratory tested chemical that has been proven to lower temperatures. It requires no power, no refrigeration, and generates no noise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AMAZON.COM

Smowtion

Smowtion ...